Thanks, Megan from http://thoughtsofafutureauthor.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
So here are the rules for this award:
1. . I have to say 11 things about myself.
2. I have to answer the 11 questions posed to me.
3. I have to make up 11 more questions.
4. Finally, I have to nominate 11 other bloggers who will answer my 11 questions. (And let them know, obviously.)
I am truly honored that I have been nominated once again for a blog award. Thank you so much!!
11 Things about me:
1. I’m obsessed with nail polish
2. I have been knitting a blanket for about 2 years now
3. My favorite color is purple
4. I still love Disney
5. I obsess over TV shows like I’m living it
6. The only plant I’ve been able to keep alive is bamboo
7. I constantly go window shopping online, fill up an online basket, and then go to a different website and never actually buy anything
8. But I love spending money, and do it like it’s my job
9. My mom is my favorite person
10. I love animals of all kinds, right now mostly giraffes, moose, or ducks!
11. I’ve always wanted a pet duck
Here are Megan’s questions with my answers:
1. What is your favorite movie?
I have so many favorite movies that it’s really hard to choose. Hmm….. probably Bridesmaids 🙂
2. Who is your favorite historical character and why?
My favorite historical character… I think Lincoln is a pretty inspiring person.
3. What genre do you enjoy writing and why?
I’m not really good with short stories because I’m bad at keeping the plot… For writing poetry, the genre would probably be “real life drama”. I like writing things that other people can relate to.
4. What is your favorite candy?
Sour patch kids! Sour skittles, Sour punch straws, anything sour :b
5. Are you a cat or dog person and why?
Dogs! I’ve had at least one dog ever since I was 2 years old.
6. What are your reasons for starting your blog?
I never really thought about having a blog at first, but when I realized that it would be a way for me to share my thoughts, feelings, and creativity with others then I thought it would be a really good idea. Plus, I think it’s a lot of fun.
7. What book best represents you and why?
This is a really tough question! Hmmm… The first thing that comes to mind is Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, not because I’ve ever been in an abusive relationship, but because the main story is about a girl that overcomes her struggles even when they may take her to the darkest emotional places. However, she’s much stronger afterward and she goes on to better herself.
8. Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what band best gets your creative juices flowing?
I can’t listen to music when I write, because I’m too focused on what I’m doing. I listen to music when I’m doing pretty much everything else though, for the simple fact that it helps me focus when I’m having trouble and music has always been a very big part of my life.
9. Are you a procrastinator?
Can I answer this later? 😉
10. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Real life events, things that I personally go through or that I witness other people going through. Or just random thoughts that I like to explore.
11. What is one thing nobody knows about you that you would like to share?
I’m double jointed in my pinky toes? Weird, I know.
Here are my 11 questions for others to answer:
1. Who is someone that you look up to?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. Do you have a motto? If so, what is it?
4. What was your favorite thing about this week, and why?
5. What is a song that you would put on the “Soundtrack of your life”?
6. Do you have a favorite/lucky number? What’s so special about it?
7. What is your favorite drink?
8. What is your favorite style to use in writing?
9. Which character from a book that you’ve read did you find yourself relating to most?
10. What do you like about Spring?
11. Who is your best friend?
Here are my 11 nominees: